Students are at the heart of the GCM. Equipments and services of the GCM are available to students who can be trained on the equipments and use them on their own or request the services of laboratory personnel.
Students and professors who wish to obtain some training or require analytical services are invited to communicate directly with the laboratory personnel in accordance with their needs as indicated below:
- Laboratory for microfabrication (LMF): Microfabrication, clean room training, thin film depositon, SEM, FIB. Personnel: Marie-Hélène Bernier, Alireza Hajhosseini-Mesgar, Christophe Clément, Yves Drolet.
- Laboratory for the analysis of the surface of materials (LASM): XPS, TOF-SIMS, AES, EBSD contact angles. Personnel: Josianne Lefebvre
- Laboratory for the characterization of materials (LCM): FTIR, Raman, AFM. Personnel: Samir Elouatik, Patricia Moraille.
- X-ray diffraction laboratory: XRD. Personnel: Thierry Maris.
- Ion beams laboratory: ERD, RBS. Personnel: Martin Chicoine.
- Characterisation by TGA, DSC. Personnel: Sylvain Essiembre.
Take advantage of the possibility to obtain financial support to access our facilities through the micro- nanotechnologies financial assistance program of CMC.
Also available: FACT funding for fabrication and characterisation by laboratories.